The Art Diary of the Younger Mansay

Whoa!  I tried to write an art book when I was around seventeen years old?!
Good to have done this when I was younger, totally forgot it now.

In this "book" you'll...

  • Meet Mr. Pencil and Ms. Paper
  • Learn how to draw a 'realistic head' in the hands of a beginner
  • Know how to "make faces" LOL :)
  • Get inspirational thoughts in art
  • But wait there's more!!! (hahaha)
  • How to get a date! (the stupidest way)
 Note:  some pages have blank areas, I was suppose to stick to it the artworks I made.
There are 27 images all in all.

Here's my Art Diary written and illustrated more than a decade ago by an artsy-fartsy-dreamer! Enjoy!










































Ranma 1/2 image - I just copied it manually when I was younger.  Not claiming as my own.





How about you?  How did you get in to the field of art and design?  Let me know!

For more artsy things: follow me @ARTIDSGN  - instagram account!