Creative Mansay

I was reading posts from Creative Manila on their Facebook page, then I gave a long stare at their display photo.

Now I wonder, why is it so simple.   What's the story?



Then noticing that the third line "M A N"  - the first three letters of my surname.
A tinge of personal fun, I decided to replace the last line with the last three letters of my surname.
I created some sort of a parody...

And then I thought, "it's okay.  I love the balance of the letters."


Then I took a look at my timeline.

Now I thought, wow, it suits my page.


And now I wonder if it is okay to do that?

Will Creative Manila mind what I did?  Hmm....


MINUTES LATER AFTER POSTING THIS BLOG TO THEIR WALL....

Look!  They shared it!  


Thanks Creative Manila for appreciating this simple art work.

Thank you too for the creative posts you share every now and then.  Very informative and artistic!

FB friends!  Please like Creative Manila's page!  It's worth it