February 2012 Sketches

1.  The National Flag - this is the Philippine flag placed beside the stage of the FBC Auditorium.  The 'bookmark' on the side was traced from Ms. Flor's Starbucks bookmark.  Written within it are some points in the Bible preaching about Love.






2.  Praise Team 1 -  Did a quick sketch - around 15 minutes of some of my music mates.  In the foreground is my music book.  From left to right are my fellow violinists Hot Kaye and Hot Neg with Kuya Bal (our blind guitarist) on the right side.


3.  J @ Imagimax - this is junior architect J.  I was sitting from a table behind him.  I was to do some material estimates at work when I thought I should take a quick break and sketched this for a while.



February is coming near to its end... I hope I can post some more for this month but I guess I'll just have to wait and see!